Monday, October 26, 2009

LEXI'S BAPTISM


Lexi turned 8 on Oct. 22nd and my youngest brother was having his mission farewell on Oct 25th, so we decided to have her baptized in my parents ward the same weekend. It was really cool to combine the 2 events . The baptism was sweet and beautiful...just like her! As soon as she came out of the water Thatcher let out a huge "Whoa"! And it was very fitting because seeing her baptized by her Dad really was amazing! The branch president of my parents branch spoke at her baptism and Thatcher heard someone call him "President" and so Thatcher asked him if he was the prophet! It was hillarious. Afterwards my Mom had prepared a huge homemade Thanksgiving- sized feast! She was confirmed the next day in sacrament meeting at my brothers farewell. We missed having anyone from Ryans family there but it was an awesome weekend anyway. We are so proud of the good girl you are Lexi and the world is a better place because you're in it!



3 comments:

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

There is NO WAY she is old enough to be baptized already!! WOW! I love the invitation pictures below, she is beautiful!

Erika said...

I was hoping you would post pics today! Your so awesome at updating your blog...unlike SOME people! Lexi looks just beautiful, I am SO glad fun was had by all!

Pickle said...

What a neat day, makes you really love your husband, days like this huh? Glad you liked the invites, I would love to some more sometime. :)