Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN



We had a really fun Halloween.  On our drive home from "Trunk or Treating"  we asked the kids if they would like to choose a few favorite pieces of candy and leave the rest on the door step for the "Great spirit of Halloween" and in the morning there would be a toy on the porch and Taylor said " I don't want to see my candy go!" But you can give him my "nerds"  I hate nerds.  Then Thatchers says "I love nerds".  "Ok" Taylor said.  You can have my Nerds"  

5 comments:

Erika said...

Whatever... this is so cute! Yeah for blogs, 21st Century here I come!

brandee williams said...

Their costumes are soooo cute! I dont like nerds either:)

Pickle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pickle said...

Sorry, I had to many typos so I had to start over. I love you getting rid of the candy idea, so did you do it? And your costumes are the same theme as my kiddos, am I the copycat or you? J/k I like you peter pan version better than my homemade version! see you at zumba, it feels like forever!

Kaela said...

They look so adorable! I am so glad you guys have a blog too!! If you send me your email address (to mikaela.fisher@gmail.com) I will invite you to see mine:)